Speedy runner
This Monday we did Athletics.What athletics is all types of sports like running, high jump, long jump, sprint, discus, shot put and hurdles. The best thing about athletics was a goal that I had wanted to achieved. That goal was to come in the top five for running (which was 800 meter run.) So when we got to where I was scared I wasn't gonna come first but then I was told that year 5 girls from another class were going first so I was not scared because I could see what strategy so after they finished it was our turn. When I started I saw I was one of the last people because I was keeping a pace but then fast people started going to the back so I was getting ahead. When we finished our first run it was the end and I was coming 6th after two people. I saw we were coming to the end and I wasn't tired. So I sprinted in front of them and I came 4th and in the top five (which was my goal) We had done this behind my class and A plus. Also next to the pool. I was behind Aashna, Mila, Izzy which were very fast runners. So that is a goal I have achieved.
No comments:
Post a Comment