Monday, 6 May 2019

My Holiday

 My Whanganui trip
Image result for kowhai parkRelated image
On a hot sunny day, me and my 4 cousins had gone to Whanganui. You may be asking were abouts in Whanganui did we go, well we went to Kowhai park and the mini golf area next to Kowhai park. We had gone 24th of April which is in the Term 1 holidays. Whanganui is about 40-1 hour long from Palmerston North. Also the roads are not windy (wine-dy) so no-one will get carsick. Why we went to Kowhai park was because I wanted to show my older cousins what Kowhai park was and it would also be an a adventure for them. When we got there mostly all of us played catch and the other were playing with a slingshot. After that we played a boring game of hide and seek and went through the water maze. We all were so bored so we went to the mini golf area.We had lots of fun playing mini golf. After we finished playing mini golf we sadly had to leave Whanganui. It was lots of fun going to Whanganui and I hope I get to go back there soon.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! It sounds like you had a great time with your cousins Mahee. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you had a great time in Whanganui Mahee. I wish I was there with you

    ReplyDelete

My Holiday

 My Whanganui trip On a hot sunny day, me and my 4 cousins had gone to Whanganui. You may be asking were abouts in Whanganui did we go, we...