My Kete (Te Kete Tangaroa)
Something I like about school is my Kete. What I like about my Kete is the students of our class. Why the students? Because the all have they own talent like running fast, good at spelling, good at math and other things. TKT means under the sea. Which we did for production. I like the name TKT because it can also mean Te Kete Terrific. When you walk into Hokowhitu school you turn right and your there, that's how easy it is. I started in TKT this year and I will be there next year. What else I like about my class is the wonderful and happy teachers that I will remember. The third photo is of my friends doing there talent. The right one is Mila her talent is gymnastics and the other one is Grace, her talent is reading. So that is something that I like about school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Holiday
My Whanganui trip On a hot sunny day, me and my 4 cousins had gone to Whanganui. You may be asking were abouts in Whanganui did we go, we...
-
My Whanganui trip On a hot sunny day, me and my 4 cousins had gone to Whanganui. You may be asking were abouts in Whanganui did we go, we...
-
My Kete (Te Kete Tangaroa) Something I like about school is my Kete. What I like about my Kete is the students of our cla...
-
Speedy runner This Monday we did Athletics. What athletics is all types of sports like running, high ju...
No comments:
Post a Comment