Year 6 roles
Something I am looking forward to next year is the year 6 roles. There are student councillors, house leader, school service and student ambassador. I really like to be student councillor and I don't want to be a student ambassador. Why I don't want to be a student ambassador is because I get stage fright to much. Next year it is the only opportunity to get the roles and if you get one you are a role model. These role models are not just at our school, they are at other school to like high school and intermediate. so that is something I am looking forward to next year
Sunday, 9 December 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Holiday
My Whanganui trip On a hot sunny day, me and my 4 cousins had gone to Whanganui. You may be asking were abouts in Whanganui did we go, we...
-
My Whanganui trip On a hot sunny day, me and my 4 cousins had gone to Whanganui. You may be asking were abouts in Whanganui did we go, we...
-
My Kete (Te Kete Tangaroa) Something I like about school is my Kete. What I like about my Kete is the students of our cla...
-
Speedy runner This Monday we did Athletics. What athletics is all types of sports like running, high ju...

No comments:
Post a Comment