Tuesday, 23 October 2018

Someone I value

                                                   Magnificent Mila!!!
Someone I value is Mila. Why I value Mila is because she is kind caring and supporting. She takes care of everybody and can supports you. She would usually help you and playtime but sometimes she can help when your doing your work. She not the only one that help when she need help and people start helping her she is always in a good mood and a positive attitude.An example is when I was a little sad about something she tried to make me happy and supported me to stay strong. She stays strong and never give's up. Mila will try everything and always will preserve in everything. So that is who I value. 

1 comment:

My Holiday

 My Whanganui trip On a hot sunny day, me and my 4 cousins had gone to Whanganui. You may be asking were abouts in Whanganui did we go, we...