Week 4 post
Art's amazing. Why is it amazing is because art is my favourite subject and also because it is so so much fun and it's creative. Art is where you can draw, paint, doddle, recreate drawings and be super creative. In term one there use to be a lot of people from TKT that loved doing art but now we have creative corner where you get to create your own stuff. Why I like art as my favourite subject is because when we are doing art for the classroom our teachers show us instead of just showing us a picture of it and then go do it. So that's when I try to be an artist (I'm not really)but I still like it.The Te Kete Tangaroa is the front part to our waka that we have hung up on the roof. So that is why I like art and why it is my favourite subject.
Thursday, 16 August 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Holiday
My Whanganui trip On a hot sunny day, me and my 4 cousins had gone to Whanganui. You may be asking were abouts in Whanganui did we go, we...
-
My Whanganui trip On a hot sunny day, me and my 4 cousins had gone to Whanganui. You may be asking were abouts in Whanganui did we go, we...
-
My Kete (Te Kete Tangaroa) Something I like about school is my Kete. What I like about my Kete is the students of our cla...
-
Speedy runner This Monday we did Athletics. What athletics is all types of sports like running, high ju...

A super post about Art Mahee. Art is certainly a very creative subject. I would love to see some more of your creations.
ReplyDeleteRemember to get someone to proofread your posts.