Week 5 post


I am proud of Matific because I came first place in year 5 of Australia and New Zealand. I can't believe I have won. When it was down to ten minutes I was like the second player can't beat me because they are 500 behind. My parents said you can never be sure like the turtle winning the race with the hare. I was so proud of it,the first thing I did is scream and then I emailed my teacher Mr Sloan that I was first and tell him that the class was second and won a $300 voucher (he did want us to be first be we all tried our hardest)These are three reasons why I was getting really worried being first, firstly an Australian was behind (and their two hours behind us so they get basically extra time )second at school when I sign into my account it comes up with " 504 error " why is because to much people are playing Matific and lastly there was a person from my class called Leejun and he is like the master of math but his came up with 504 error thing so he was behind but came 11 place for and 6 place for New Zealand.
Well done Mahee! I am very proud of you and all of the work you have made on this.
ReplyDeleteGreat Work!