Monday, 27 August 2018

Something new I have learnt



Week 6 post


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjIBx7Ooi1I
Here is the video so you know how to play





Best invasion game!

Something I have tried is the Invasion games. I like the invasion games because you can be in groups and I don't like being by myself. How you play is that there are two teams and one team needs to make it on the dead zone before the other team does. But if you get tagged you have to wait until someone comes and takes you back, you can defend and tag but you could do what ever you like.When we played was on a week 1 and week 2, term 3. It was fun because we had the whole netball court and it was only my class (team awesome ) so we did't have to do it with the other classes. That was hard because it was the"invasion games" but our group found a way to win the first round. It was you have a buddy and you have to save them but if both of them are tagged you have to get them. So that is something new I have tried 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Holiday

 My Whanganui trip On a hot sunny day, me and my 4 cousins had gone to Whanganui. You may be asking were abouts in Whanganui did we go, we...