P.E. shed is fun!!
Something I have persevered in is called P.E. shed. Why I persevered in P.E shed because I only had one citizenship on the mountain called "Torongia ki te tihi o te maunga" which was being a librarian. I am on Monday or Thursdays with Aashna or Ella. The P.E. shed is right next my class and there is a sand pit in between. P.E. shed is a shed full of sports equipment and at lunchtime if children want a basketball, tennis racket tennis ball, skipping rope and other stuff and they give us there P.E shed card at after they can come return it. Sometimes we close for a while to have a little break, in that time I am cleaning up or hula hop and eating. Its fun because you meet new people in your school, So that is something I have persevered in.
Great persevering Mahee,
ReplyDeleteI am very impressed with your post and the effort you have made to get to the top. I would love to see a photo of you doing your duty in the post.