Tuesday, 11 September 2018
Something creative
Week 8 post
Something creative that TKT have all done is zentangle art. Zentangle is where you colour in, draw or create a pattern . I did the colouring zentangle turtle which looked cool. I like zentangle art because it relaxes me and it is fun. When everybody is quiet it's better. It was a break because we were working on the production all day long. TKT did it in Tangaroa, Papatuanuku and Ranganui. I like my zentangle art because I have shades of one colour and I had mixed two of the same colours together and it looked pretty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Holiday
My Whanganui trip On a hot sunny day, me and my 4 cousins had gone to Whanganui. You may be asking were abouts in Whanganui did we go, we...
-
My Whanganui trip On a hot sunny day, me and my 4 cousins had gone to Whanganui. You may be asking were abouts in Whanganui did we go, we...
-
My Kete (Te Kete Tangaroa) Something I like about school is my Kete. What I like about my Kete is the students of our cla...
-
Speedy runner This Monday we did Athletics. What athletics is all types of sports like running, high ju...
That is really cool Mahee!
ReplyDeleteI would love to see a pic of what you did.
Hi Mr Sloan thanks for the comment. If you are meaning show a photo of me coloring it in than in the second photo you can see a hand which is me coloring it in
Delete