Week 9 post
Something I enjoy doing at lunchtime is doing the library. I enjoy doing it because I meet new people (which I love doing) and I usually have nothing to do at lunch except play games with the skipping rope. I am on every odd Tuesday with Sophie and Belle. What I do when I am there is I put the returned books away or I issue them for the people who need to issue. There are rules to the library like no food or drink, year 4-6 can issue no more than two books at a time and much more but the librarians can eat food there. The library is a quiet space and it is right next to were the bikes,the bathroom and the court is. It is so much fun doing library at lunchtime
A super post Mahee. Thank you for sharing. Your work in the Library is so helpful I am know Mrs Janssen appreciates it.
ReplyDelete