These are my friends. The first one on the left is Mila. She is 10 and she likes dance, gymnastics and nature. Next to Mila is Grace. She has turned 10 today and Grace likes baby animals and nature. Next to Grace is Aashna. She is also 10. Aashna likes farm animals and she like's sugar a lot. The last person is Christina. She likes to stay cute and she likes dogs.Christina is 9 like me. We all play mafia at morning tea and at lunch me, Aashna and Christina play together while Mila and Grace do dance NZ made practice. We all like each other are very good friends. I think I have picked very good friends and will like them for a long time.
Sunday, 23 September 2018
My friends
These are my friends. The first one on the left is Mila. She is 10 and she likes dance, gymnastics and nature. Next to Mila is Grace. She has turned 10 today and Grace likes baby animals and nature. Next to Grace is Aashna. She is also 10. Aashna likes farm animals and she like's sugar a lot. The last person is Christina. She likes to stay cute and she likes dogs.Christina is 9 like me. We all play mafia at morning tea and at lunch me, Aashna and Christina play together while Mila and Grace do dance NZ made practice. We all like each other are very good friends. I think I have picked very good friends and will like them for a long time.
Labels:
friends,
lunchtime activity,
mafia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Holiday
My Whanganui trip On a hot sunny day, me and my 4 cousins had gone to Whanganui. You may be asking were abouts in Whanganui did we go, we...
-
My Whanganui trip On a hot sunny day, me and my 4 cousins had gone to Whanganui. You may be asking were abouts in Whanganui did we go, we...
-
My Kete (Te Kete Tangaroa) Something I like about school is my Kete. What I like about my Kete is the students of our cla...
-
Speedy runner This Monday we did Athletics. What athletics is all types of sports like running, high ju...
A great post Mahee. Thank you for sharing. Unfortunately some of your pics are not showing.
ReplyDeleteSorry Mr Sloan for the trouble. I will go home and retry to put the photos on
DeleteThank you for writing the blog post about me, Aashna, Mila and Christina. You are such a good friend too.
ReplyDelete